Mr G was delivering leaflets door to door advertising his tree surgery business. He got to one house and pushed the leaflet through the letter box and as he did was bitten by a dog inside causing an injury to his finger which meant he was unable to work for two weeks. After the attack he saw that there was a “beware of the dog” sign but it was hidden when the gate was opened. When Slee Blackwell were instructed the house had been sold and the new owners didn’t have a forwarding address. An internet search revealed an email address which eventual led to the new address. Liability was admitted without any further delay and the claim settled.

Bitten Through the Post Box

An important update from dogbitesolicitors.co.uk

We wish to reassure everyone that we are maintaining a full service during the coronavirus crisis.

All our lawyers are working hard for our clients and can be contacted by telephone, email and video.

We are continuing to operate our popular free legal helpline service on 0808 139 1595.

Enquires can also be sent to us at info@dogbitesolicitors.co.uk.