Specialist Animal Injury Lawyers
There are nearly 4,000 dog attacks a year in the UK and the number of dog injury compensation claims continues to rise.
If you've suffered an injury as a result of a dog attack then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
People making a successful dog bite compensation claim can expect to receive compensation for their injuries as well as recovering any financial losses and out of pocket expenses.
For you to claim the attack must have taken place within the last three years, or if you were under 18 anytime before your 21st birthday.
Dog attack laws can be complicated so to make sure your claim is dealt with properly you need solicitors who know exactly what they are doing and who are specialists in animal injury cases.
I've been bitten. What should I do?
- Get medical attention
- Contact the police and keep details of who you speak to and any crime reference number.
- Try to get a name for the dog owner and their address.
- Get contact details for any witnesses.
- Take photos of any scars or injuries the dog has caused.
- Ask around to see if the dog has attacked anyone before.
- Contact the local council and dog warden.
- If you were doing your job at the time you were attacked tell your boss and get it entered into the accident book.
- Keep details and evidence of all financial losses and expenses including wage slips, receipts, invoices and bus tickets.
- Contact Slee Blackwell, the animal injury claim specialists, for expert legal advice.
Why choose Slee Blackwell Solicitors?
- Slee Blackwell are national personal injury solicitors, who specialise in dealing with dog attack claims and animal injury cases.
- We are named in the Legal 500 by independent researchers as one of the leading firms dealing with animal claims.
- We have a near 100% record for recovering compensation for victims bitten by a dog.
- We guarantee your claim will be dealt with by a Partner not an unqualified paralegal
- We work on a No Win No Fee basis.
- We will cover the expenses of your claim, interest free.
- We will have your injuries examined by an expert and will get you the treatment you need.
- We'll keep you fully informed and up to date as your claims progresses.
- We will get you the maximum amount of compensation!
- We will carry out a FREE assessment of your dog assault or animal injury claim so you know where you stand.